Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

My 1st Rant and the Top 5 Coolest and Best Reds Ever

So I didn't get a chance to watch the news last night so I thought I would just let you know a few things on my mind.  The first is good/nervous/excitement news.  I have a 25% chance of traveling for my business this Tuesday-Thursday.  I will be flying to Virginia, all expenses paid, to collect some data.  I have never flown before so I'm nervous to do this alone with no one with me to show me the ropes.


The second is the wonderful world of facebook.  I hate people who post on there about their love lives every day, good or bad.  Who cares?  Get a digital room or something.  The ones that change their relationship status more than their underwear are annoying too.  I mean you can tell if someone's serious or not when they post their relationship status every once in a blue moon.  If you break up with your boyfriend/girlfriend every other day don't let the whole world know until you know for sure if it's over.  You just want the attention and what happens with you all is that it all becomes white noise and no one cares if you are single or in a relationship anymore while someone who rarely changes will get lit up with likes and comments.


The third is my rant on the good ol' Playstation 3.  Okay, you just got out of that crazy issue with someone hacking your server.  Why did you have less protection on your server than my home PC?  That's a rant for another time, but anyway after work I went and bought Madden 12.  Of course EA Sports makes it so you have to put a code in to play online now so they can rip off the used game buyers to pay for an online pass. I messed up last year and paid for mine last year thinking even people who bought it new had to pay.  Well anyway, this is the only game I buy yearly on it's release date.  I couldn't play immediately because I was starving so I went to eat. Once I got home, my itch to play the game was almost to a scratching arm heroin attic withdraw level.  I put the game in and Carson Palmer, Jonathan Joseph, Chad Ochocinco, Tank Johnson, Antwon Odom, and Clint Stitser all started for the Bengals so all I wanted to do is get online and get my roster updated because I hate playing with outdated rosters, and I waited and waited for the server to connect but it was jammed.  I waited almost 3 hours before I could get on so buying the game on its release date was pointless!


Random facts
1. Burrito Joe's is really growing on me.  I packed today but I was talked into going there and it tasted really good.
2. I like the smell of shoe stores.
3. There is never an excuse for a man to hit a woman.
4. The Reds need to play Yonder Alonso somewhere.
5. Fantasy football makes watching the NFL more intriguing, yet ruins the game at the same time for lack of loyalty to teams, just players.
6. I hate people that make excuses about everything, just man up for God's sake.
7. Be polite to a stranger today, because you never know who that stranger might be.
8. I need to know what I can and can't take onto a plane.
9. The Top 5 Greatest Reds 

1. Johnny Bench

2. Pete Rose

3. Frank Robinson

4. Barry Larkin

5. Joe Morgan
10. Top 5 Coolest Reds
1. D'Mitri Young

2. Sean Casey

3. Deion Sanders

4. Jose Rijo

5. Rob Dibble

Winner of the Day: The extra saved by Brad Pitt on the set of World War Z.  Apparently Brad Pitt isn't just a hero in movies.  While filming this zombie flick he saved some dude in Scotland.  Read about it here.
Loser of the Day: The City of Blue Ash.  Not only did Pat Benatar cancel on them at the last minute, they had to pay the band that was supposed to open not to come.  Read about that here.
Quote of the Day: ‎"You can't let one bad moment spoil a bunch of good ones." -Dale Earnhardt
And yes I still hate Nascar. And every time I hear Earnhardt's name I think of the joke "What do Pink Floyd and Dale Earnhardt have in common?  Both of their last hits were 'The Wall'." 

Stupid Dude of the Day: A guy got arrested for driving under the influence for the 12th time and was caught because he took the wrong car at a gas station. Here's the story...



1 comment:

  1. pete rose is not a top 5 red and where is big klu??????????

    ReplyDelete