Search This Blog

Thursday, November 20, 2014

GIFs of the 20 best Better Than Dalton Tweets

I created a Twitter account after the disastrous Thursday Night Football game the Bengals had against the Browns on December 6.  The theme was to put everything better than Andy Dalton's 2.0 QB rating performance on a twitter page, so I created @ShitAboveDalton. You can see some of the timeline below and also follow the page if you haven't already.




Since I've been on this GIF kick lately, I decided to do GIFS of 20 of my favorite Better than Dalton tweets.

Honorable Mentions:











20. 





19.


18.


17.


16. (This one needs sound so it's Youtube)


15.


14. 
13. Uncle Rico


12.

11.






10.


9. 



8.


7. 



6.



5. 



4.


3.



2.


1.




Well,  I hope you enjoyed the list, and there are plenty more on the twitter page itself, just not with the gifs, so check them out!







No comments:

Post a Comment