Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Bae Gifs from David's Youtube Collection

So over the weekend my friend Stu came over to my girlfriend's house and we watched some old youtube clips.  I have put several things on youtube over the years which you can see at https://www.youtube.com/user/whudey0512.  I thought it would be fun to take some gifs from these and do some "bae" gifs.  No, I do not like the term bae, but I do find some of the bae humor on the internet funny, so without further adieu, here are a few gifs made from my youtube channel. 


When you see bae talking to another dude or chick.

When another man talks to bae.


When bae says her parents aren't home.

When bae pays.

When bae looks smokin' hot.

When you show bae your hot new moves in da club.

When bae mad at you.

When you don't agree with bae on something.

When bae lets you pick the movie

When you try to impress bae by saying you are in a band.

When you ask to go to a different restaurant than what bae wants.

When bae asks you to wear your Sunday best.

No comments:

Post a Comment