Search This Blog

Thursday, October 27, 2011

top 100 favorite musicians, Hollow Trees, 500K worth of Big K, and Jerome Silberman

Hello everyone.  Beautiful Thursday out there huh?  Not really but it's nice because tomorrow I am taking my first day off from Great American.  I will be going out of town so it is doubtful that I will be able to blog tomorrow.  I know I'm sorry, two straight Fridays with no blog.  I will attempt to do my best to make it up to you wonderful people that read the gibberish that I put down on the world wide web every day.  Today, I decided to post my 107 favorite musical acts.  I posted this on Facebook a while back but this medium would appreciate it more than that one.


107. Ritchie Valens
106. Outkast
105. Shaggy
104. Tim McGraw
103. Akon
102. Percy Sledge
101. Zac Brown Band
100. 2 Live Crew
99. .38 Special
98. Chicago
97. Led Zeppelin
96. Sly & the Family Stone
95. Alan Jackson
94. Kool & the Gang
93. Nirvana
92. The Black Eyed Peas
91. Sum - 41
90. Stevie Wonder
89. ZZ Top
88. Will Smith
87. 50 Cent
86. Too $hort
85. T.I.
84. Steve Miller Band
83. Master P
82. Smokey Robinson & the Miracles
81. T-Pain
80. Run-DMC
79. The Runaways
78. R. Kelly
77. Meatloaf
76. Ray Charles
75. Randy Travis
74. Metallica
73. The Who
72. The Guess Who
71. Kid Cudi
70. John Cougar Mellencamp
69. Jimmy Ruffin
68. Ben E. King
67. Chuck Berry
66. B.o.B
65. The Cranberries
64. Lee Ann Womack
63. Geto Boyz
62. AC/DC
61. Maxwell
60. John Lennon
59. John Legend
58. Gucci Mane
57. Bone Thugz n Harmony
56. Blessed Union of Souls
55. Barry White
54. Bob Marley & the Whalers
53. Huey Lewis & the News
52. Lil Wayne
51. Ludacris
50. The Band
49. Joan Jett & the Blackhearts
48. Motley Crue
47. Aerosmith
46. Nelly
45. Garth Brooks
44. John Michael Montgomery
43. Tupac Shakur
42. All 4 One
41. Brad Paisley
40. Conway Twitty
39. Pink Floyd
38. Michael Jackson
37. Lionel Richie
36. Bee Gee's
35. Hank Williams Jr.
34. Jay-Z
33. Snoop Dogg
32. Lynrd Skynrd
31. Prince
30. Styx
29. Kanye West
28. The Beach Boys
27. Johnny Cash
26. Dr. Dre
25. Wu-Tang Clan
24. Ca$h Money Millionaires
23. The Jimi Hendrix Experience
22. N.W.A.
21. Queen
20. Gordon Lightfoot (Favorite Song- "If You Could Read My Mind")
19. The Beatles (Favorite Song- "Let it Be")
18. The Jackson 5 (Favorite Song- "I'll Be There")
17. The Righteous Brothers (Favorite Song- "Unchained Melody")
16. Brooks & Dunn (Favorite Song- "Red Dirt Road")
15. Billy Joel (Favorite Song- "Piano Man")
14. Eminem (Favorite Song- "Lose Yourself")
13. The Four Tops (Favorite Song- "Sugar Pie, Honey Bunch")
12. Boyz II Men (Favorite Song- "End of the Road")
11. Notorious B.I.G. (Favorite Song- "Juicy")
10. A Tribe Called Quest (Favorite Song- "Check the Rhyme")
9. Creedence Clearwater Revival (Favorite Song- "Have You Ever Seen the Rain")
8. The Eagles (Favorite Song- "Desperado")
7. Elvis Presley (Favorite Song- "In the Ghetto")
6. Elton John (Favorite Song- "Your Song")
5. Heart (Favorite Song- "These Dreams")
4. Bob Seger & the Silver Bullett Band (Favorite Song- "Against the Wind")
3. Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers (Favorite Song- "Mary Jane's Last Dance")
2. Journey (Favorite Song- Don't Stop Believing)
1. The Temptations (Favorite Song- "I Wish It Would Rain")

Now this is always subject to change.  For instance, The Beatles would be moved up if I had done this recently.  I added my favorite songs to the top 20.

In other news, there is a 69 year old man in Anderson named Richard Tomkins who is accused of sex crimes against two boys starting back when one of the boys was 8.  How gross do you have to be dude?  Come on man. Read Here.

Winner of the Day: The people who saved this ridiculous man from a hollow tree trunk.  Who does this guy think he is? Winnie the Pooh?  Wow, I've never just been sitting at home thinking, you know I might just jump in a hollow tree today! Story.
  
Loser of the Day: A pair who somehow stole $500,000 in Big K Cola.  They are going to prison for it. Some warehouse worker forgot his wallet so he went back into the place and uncovered a four year scam.  It's hilarious that if this was Coke it would probably be $1,000,000 worth of cola. Read Here.

Quote of the Day: " You have to promise me that you won't give up on me, no matter how hopeless." -Titanic (1997)

Song of the Day: Silver and Gold


Real Celebrity Name of the Day: Gene Wilder is actually Jerome Silberman.

1 comment:

  1. I see ludacris on your list there, little fact about me, I love luda and can rap his songs like its my job. Aside from the nasty ones. I especially like when mystikal breaks it down in "move beotch". Here's my favorite part: "Give me that truck and take that rental back. Who bought these fuckin' T.V.'s and jewelry bitch, tell me that? No, I ain't bitter, I don't give a fuck,But i'ma tell you like this bitch, You better not walk in front of my tour bus!"
    Anyway.
    your caption for that man in the tree is hilarious.
    And, Willy wonka is the shiz. Although he seems like a weirdo and if I was Charlie I would have never gone in that place. Slugworth has a strikingly similar appearance to David Letterman.

    ReplyDelete