Search This Blog

Monday, November 7, 2011

Nothing to Complain About, Bieber, the Dream Team, I believe Monday

It's hard to write a blog when there's nothing really to complain about.  I could complain about 2 top officials at Penn State stepping down after covering up a child sex abuse scandal of a former defensive coordinator which is just sick and goes much deeper than sports.  Read it here.  I could complain about Ohio drivers and the fact that no one knows the difference between a hammer lane or a slow lane on this side of the river.  I could complain about the Bengals sucking and how they need a GM.  Wait a minute.  I can't.  Mike Brown actually had a great draft and made a great trade...Carson as a Raider--6 picks.  I could complain about how Justin Bieber is supposed to be a "role model" but he's having sex back stage in a bathroom like he's Tommy Lee or something.  Wait, Tommy Lee would even find a bathroom trashy.  And did she sleep with Bieber while he had that butch lesbian haircut?  If so, this chick is into...well...chicks. He apparently is ready to take the paternity test and then sue the chick who is accusing Bieber to be the father, but I don't think this is a bad thing for Biebs.  It kind of gives him a little bit of "cred" to break into the adult R&B market.  I guess Usher truly is his idol.  I could just see Usher listening through the bathroom door as Bieber, screams, "Baby, baby, baby, OHHHHHH!" and as quickly as it began it was over like his career's about to be.  The dude's voice changed so badly he can't even sing songs to promote that Christmas album he made.  Today marks the 20th anniversary of Magic Johnson announcing he has H.I.V.  I can complain about a lot, but I'm thankful for my health.    

I believe that you should live your life the way you want to live it.  I believe you should take chances.  I believe when you get a chance, go out and see the world.  I believe that there is good in every person even when others can't see it.  I believe The 1992 Dream Team was the best basketball team ever assembled.  I believe the designated hitter needs to stay in the American League though I can't stand it.  I believe in baseball players wearing socks to their knees.  I believe in second chances and you should try everything twice.  I believe Morgan Freeman should voice my biography if I ever become famous. I believe in Heaven. I believe in being nice.  I believe making people smile is why I was put on this planet.




Winner of the Day: Some worker at the Dent Drive Thru.  Some dude came through his drive through and tried to rob him.  He just closed some doors and fled the scene.  He called the cops and the guy fled the scene.  What a stupid criminal.


Loser of the Day: Apparently 48% of high school students.  They are getting sexually harrassed.  Read me.

Quote of the Day: I am thankful for laughter, except when milk comes out of my nose.-Woody Allen


Song of the Day: The Dance by Garth Brooks


Souless Ginger of the Day: Carrot Top


1 comment:

  1. I also believe there is good in every person. Unless of course they're possessed by the devil.

    ReplyDelete