Search This Blog

Monday, September 26, 2011

I believe Monday, cow escapee, Bengals, Biz Markie, and shaving while driving

I Believe Monday

I believe that everything happens for a reason.  I believe you should take chances and put everything you ever believed to be true on the line for one chance.  I believe in Heaven and Hell.  I also believe this world has traits of both in it.  I believe that there truly is one person for everybody and you have to fight for them no matter how stacked the odds are.  I believe that Casey Anthony did it but not guilty should have been the verdict.  I believe that life is what you make it.  I believe in being conservative but also risk taking.  I believe that all of this conference shuffling in the NCAA is ridiculous and shows how disloyal people are over a little money.  I believe you should never jeopardize your morals for anything.  I believe in being loyal.  I believe in hope.  I believe that Tecmo Superbowl needs to be played again.  I believe Serena Williams is on steroids.  I believe Mike Tyson is misunderstood.  I believe that the past is what you learn from but think about the future.  I believe that "life happens while you're busy making other plans" thing is true.  I believe Carson Palmer is irrelevant to conversation anymore so please analysts please stop bringing it up.  I believe Nesquick is the best chocolate milk.  I believe that designated hitters shouldn't be considered for the Hall of Fame.  I believe that fate is something you can't ignore.  I believe in the right to gamble.  I believe in others before self.  I believe in surprises.  I believe that love makes you do crazy things.  I believe that the heart is more pure than the mind.  I believe in making someone smile each day.  I believe Pete Rose should be reinstated into baseball.  I believe Brooklyn's Finest is underrated.  I believe in puns.  I believe in throwing out all the rules for one thing.  I believe Dontrelle Willis deserved better than one win.  I believe manatees are fun to watch swim.  I believe Michael Jordan tells it like it is and deserves to be cocky.  I believe in magic or else how could I have stumbled upon her.  

So the Bengals lost again which isn't a surprise to a soul, and we are all becoming immune to it.  Mike Brown needs to do something.  We have been saying it for years.  He should change the uniforms, the attitude, and upper management.  Please fans don't get mad at Marvin.  You can only do so much with the boss he has.  I hate that he is so content with losing.  

It's such a rainy day today.  Why is it so gloomy?  And why does the NFL not allow non sellout home games to be televised?  And a shout out to my boy Robert for getting married this week.  Those big balls are going to be one woman's now.  Congratulations!  

Winner of the day: Cincinnati Freedom. This cow, on February 15, 2002 escaped from a slaughterhouse and hid out in a park evading capture by police and the SPCA for 11 days.  A good samaratine bought her, saved her and she lived a solid life at a sanctuary for saved animals.  She sadly died of spinal cancer in 2008. Don't know why there is a story published recently about this but here you go.

Loser of the day: Megan Barnes. Who's that you may ask?  Well she is this Florida chick who was driving...no not under the influence, or texting while driving....or even putting makeup on.  She was driving while shaving her bikini area.  What, this couldn't wait until you got home?  She was nervous about seeing her boyfriend and crashed.  Her ex husband was steering for her.  You can't make this stuff up.  Her licence was suspended too.  I suggest you read this story...here. Thanks reader Nicolette for the heads up.

Quote of the day: “I love you smile at me, I love the way your hands reach out and hold me near....I believe this is heaven to no one else but me.”-Sarah McLachlan

Song of the day: Just a Friend by Bizmarkie.

Cartoon of the day: 

No comments:

Post a Comment