Search This Blog

Monday, September 5, 2011

Not about the Fireworks, I Believe, Top 5 Disney Cartoons

So, it is the day after the fireworks, and I would give you my review but I can't really do that because I DIDN'T WATCH THEM.  I would rather have put together some Lincoln Logs or watch Lifetime and Oxygen than have been down at the floodwall with the rain soaked, rednecks attending the show.  



TOP 5 Disney Animated Features (non computer animated)
5. The Fox and the Hound 
4. Pocahontas

3. Pinocchio

2. Beauty and the Beast

  1. The Lion King

That was just my list of my list of my five favorite animated Disney movies (non computer animated).  I picked The Fox and The Hound for the list because of its story about friendship no matter what.  It was the first movie as a child that touched me.  The movie at number 4, Pocahontas, is a classic about Indians and settlers with some wonderful musical numbers and taught me about US history as a youngster.  Pinocchio was really creepy as a kid, with the kids turning into donkeys and whatnot.  It was traumatizing as a child watching it and it stuck with me all of this year.  Beauty and the Beast was one of the best made films Disney ever did.  The soundtrack is amazing and Peabo Bryson singing the title song helped propel this movie to the second spot.  My favorite Disney animated movie is The Lion King.  It taught me of the circle of life, loyalty, and doing the right thing.  Loyalty is something that certain people I know need to learn.  I doubt they are reading this but they know who they are.  They steal people from other people's teams and would cut their own girlfriends from their teams to be better.  Anyway, the soundtrack is awesome, done by Sir Elton John and James Earl Jones as Mufassa is a huge plus.

Stay tuned for my top 5 Live Action Disney Films and top 5 Computer Animated Films in future blogs.   


Now I want to do my first I Believe which will be on the blog every Monday.

I believe that amphibians need to decide whether to be land walkers or swimmers, not both.  I believe that people who talk on facebook about somebody are immature and need to get a life.  I believe that people who pretend to be sick just for attention is one of the lowest things to do and disrespectful to people who are actually sick.  I believe that loyalty is something that if you break it, you will never have my respect.  I believe no matter what you think of Kanye West, he has talent.  I believe that the Bengals will win at least 6 games this year.  I believe drama could be avoided if people were just upfront with each other.  I believe some people just can't take a joke.  I believe that the decisions you make, not only do you have to live with them, but you have to die with them too so think before you do something stupid.
  

Winner of the Day: You, if you stayed home from the WEBN fireworks.  You didn't get rained on, you didn't miss anything, and you didn't get any airborne illnesses from the people that did attend

Loser of the Day: The Indianapolis Colts.  Not only did Jim Tressel, their new video guy just get suspended for 6 games, Peyton Manning's injury looks to be worse than originally thought and his starting streak may end Sunday.  Guess we'll be seeing his huge forehead under a hat instead of a helmet.
 










Quote of the Day: “If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't follow. I'd be at the bottom to catch them when they fall.”-Unknown

Comment of the day:  Greg Evans for his comment on my status.
 Redneck of the Day: Obviously from the WEBN Fireworks
 

No comments:

Post a Comment