Search This Blog

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Peeping Toms, Ocho Tweets, Reds vs Catholics, Vampire attacks man at Hooters

My wonderful blog, David's Brain, the V.I.P. Section was jeopardized last night in that I almost died.  Not really but I could've been knocked out.  For those of you who don't know me personally you wouldn't know this but I am a juvenile diabetic (type 1).  Well I went to sleep around 11:30 or midnight like I always do, and woke up in this deep sweat, like fat guy walking in gray shirt on a humid day deep sweat.  At first I was too tired to move, but I started feeling my feet start to lock up so I knew I needed sugar. But anyway long story short since this is boring I made my way to the kitchen after crawling to my glucometer which read my blood sugar as 42.  I devoured two bowls of Crunch Berries with freaking frozen milk.  Why does the back of the refrigerator freeze our milk I can't stand it.  Milk Ice. Josh Shelton hates ice.  I'm not a fan of Josh Shelton.  If I were a murderer, I'd shoot him in his raccoon hair looking head with ice bullets.  Anyway, all is well now. I'm still alive to write this entry.

It was creepy day on the news yesterday.  First of all before I tackle the creepy stuff, Dave Burchell on Channel 12 (WKRC) has been missing lately and they seemed to have hired a new African American to the show.  I was a huge fan of Dave.  It is sad to see him go.  Out with the old though and in with the new Curtis Jackson (not 50 Cent, a different Curtis Jackson).
Dave Burchell


A media blog by John Kiesewetter  stated that he Dave was basically fired, not a downsizing and the GM of Local 12, said this of the 20-year loyal employee:
“I wanted to let all of you know that Dave Burchell is no longer an employee of Local 12. I would like to thank Dave for his service and contributions to Local 12 and the community. We are beginning an immediate search for his replacement. In the interim we will utilize a number of staff members to cover open assignments.”

But anyway back to the creepy guys.  This dude apparently snuck into a YMCA bathroom, and was peeping at young girls.  He was chased away by a mother but what is with these people? The Story.


And another guy wrote a number on a bench, call for a good time and his number.  Two young 13 year old girls called it and he pretended to be younger, left her money then it got physical....Here's his name, and video of the story!
You got to watch the video to see him.

In other news, the Reds are having Opening Day on Good Friday and a bunch of religious people are for some reason upset over there.  I have no problem with this at all and I am Catholic.  I have created Jesus on wrestling video games and baseball games where he played shortstop.  God has a sense of humor.  He also likes baseball.  This is a non issue.  What are these Catholics mad that they can't stuff their faces with overpriced hot dogs?  They may also cut the parade.  No, we just made this a holiday so I guess we will be having two on Good Friday.  The parade is Cincinnati.  Good God (yes I used it in vain on purpose).  Read it!

Winner of the Day: The Cincinnati Bengals. Why You May ask? They got rid of Ochocinco.  He tweeted yesterday, causing a bunch of ex Pats to say he is too stupid to learn the Patriot way in so many words.  Now it is a big stir up and it's kind of hilarious that the Bengals no longer have anyone making distractions here. Read the tweet and response here.

Loser of the Day: Josephine Rebecca Smith.  She's apparently a vampire who attacked a 69 year old man in a motorized wheelchair while he was sleeping in a Florida Hooter's parking lot.  This is a little less romantic than Edward and Bella. Read before she bites chunks of your face off.

Quote of the Day: "You'll never get ahead of anyone as long as you try to get even with him." -Lou Holtz

Comment of the day: Joey Fessler
Song of the Day: Stay by Maurice Williams and the Zodiacs

Ronald McDonald Photo of the Day:


No comments:

Post a Comment