Search This Blog

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Red Sox Fall, Joey doesn't, and some other stuff

Where do the cheer uppers go when they need cheered up?


A couple quick hitters.  After the all-star break, the Braves and Red Sox were sitting comfortable in Wild Card leads.  Never have I seen in baseball two collapses of 10 game leads.  The Rays win on a walkoff last night and send the Red Sox home packing.  Some people look at the Red Sox as underdogs.  How can the second highest payroll in the majors be the underdogs.  Root for the Rays if you are looking for an underdog.  Left for dead, midseason.  Considering trading Upton and Shields.  Wow, it just amazes me.


Secondly, who is anonymous #2?  I can't figure it out.  I think it is a male but the smile in the first comment makes me believe it is possible to be female.  Please come forward with a clue #2?


The fattest city in America is Lexington, KY according to Men's Health Magazine. I think it's because all they do is sit around and wait for basketball season.  Read about 20-2 here.


So, I did a contest last night and whoever was viewer number 1170 would have a story about them and the lucky winner was one Mr. Joey Fessler, from Bellevue, Kentucky.  Joey was a member of my wiffleball league.  His team name was Three Chicks and a Stick.  Get it?  Because he was the only guy?  Well anyway. In one career game in the league, he went 0-7.  Needless to say he left his "stick" at home.  He is also known for his early exit in a kareoke tournament I once held...He sang "I've Got Friends in Low Places" and lost by a vote to the eventual winner, Patrick Strickley in the first round.  Survivor is not his thing either.  He exited second after Sarah was blindsided in the first elimination.  He hid behind a tree most of the night scaring people during their interviews.   Sorry Joey normally I'd be more funny so I will do this again, but my mind is on other things right now and my blogging isn't 100% today.



Winner of the Day: Joey Fessler


Loser of the Day: This teenage kid who said that he murdered people because he's half werewolf and half vampire.  Here Read it!


Quote of the Day: "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."


Song of the Day: I Wish it Would Rain by the Temptations


Dance of the Day: Crank Dat Yank

No comments:

Post a Comment